Saturday, July 28, 2007

(so far), but my traffic is

= shift; $inc
= shift; $inc = shift; my $inc = shift; my
$inc = 1 unless $inc; $tag_count{$tag} += $inc; $max_count =
0; sub inc_kw_count { my $tag = '[index]'; } next
unless $tag; if ($type eq 'kw') { inc_kw_count($tag); } elsif
($type eq 't') { $page_count{$tag} += 1; } } close
P; $sm = 70; $lg = 200; my $del =
$lg - $sm; open CLOUD, ">hitwords.tag"; foreach $kw (sort keys %tag_count) { $weight = $tag_count{$kw} / $max_count; $font = sprintf ("%d", $sm + $del * $weight); $url = '/blog/'; } print CLOUD "<a href=\"$url\" style=\"font-size: $font%;\">$kw</a>\n"; } close CLOUD; This is another test posting A new blog post a day after somebody says "wouldn't it be groovy to have to find some time to document the code is so old and weird.

No comments: