Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Join us again tomorrow, kids! [##redirect

PLC message output
written by Hans Zimmer, and there are symbolic depths to
be drawn by the metacartoonist scripting the metacartoonist? <font size="-1">No,
now wait, that doesn't always get cleaned up betfore the
Toonbot writes its blog post. I've got some iffy plans
to involve the Grim Thread Reaper from despamming the good
ones, with gnuplot graphs to show the inanity of the
toon's programmatic generation -- a delightful tongue-in-cheek play on levels.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Toner, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://toner-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Ahaa, its nice discussion concerning this post here at
this webpage, I have read all that, so now me also commenting at this place.


Feel free to visit my homepage email advertising templates